Viewing Topic : Is it worth buying the circle pad pro for Resident Evil: Revelations?
Posted: March 22nd 2013 at 2:11am

crystalmasamune

Will my experience really be that much better if I drop $30 on this accessory to play the game? I imagine its better but by how much? For $20 I'd rather buy another game lol.
Posted: April 06th 2013 at 1:05am

tanookisuit

I probably wouldn't even bother getting it since the gyro motion controls the 3DS are superior for aiming. The control stick is only used for moving your character. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it.
Posted: April 13th 2013 at 10:00pm

twilightisdumb

After playing it a ton, I have to say that it plays perfectly fine without Nintendo's CPP. Games like Snake Eater 3D on the other hand, they suck without the CPP. Maybe wait until a cheaper 3rd party accessory comes out?
Posted: April 23rd 2013 at 8:41pm

bigNfanboy

They both work, its all about preference. You could always buy it and try it; if you don't like it, return it lol. I use it when I'm at home but not when on the go since it's annoying to have in my pocket

: p
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 3:02pm

TheHighwind

Why not get it? IT works great and is only $20. When have gyro controls EVER been a better way to aim? lol you'll definitely like the ccp ; )
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 8:54pm

SPRSCK

In my experience playing RE:Rev is a buttload easier with the CPP, but if you want to twist your body around the gyroscopic controls will do

Keep in mind that the new XL 3DS may not support the CPP attachment. Just a thought if you were thinking of upgrading : p
Posted: May 03rd 2013 at 9:31pm

SuperRyu

Just get it since it does make many games better and I'm sure more games will come out that need it to have the best experience possible!
>