Viewing Topic : Why do reviewers say Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is about 8 hours long when it clearly isn't?
Posted: April 05th 2013 at 4:07pm

teamrocket1994

Surely I'm not the only one that notices that CERTAIN review sites try to poke holes in anything that Nintedo comes out with no matter how good it is, and with LM:DM this is it. Many claim the single player is less than 10 hours long but most people (like me) took far more time.

Anyone care to chime in on this?
Posted: April 13th 2013 at 10:10pm

twilightisdumb

Well I put in 22 hours in my first play with about 2 hours of that being Multiplayer. They had to be using a guide if they did 8 hours : p
Posted: April 22nd 2013 at 7:10pm

puresh0tty

Didn't you know? Being anti-Nintendo is contageous! just look at the comments for Injustice: Gods Among Us for Wii U on any site! They're full of kids saying that the Wii U suffers framerate problems, the control sucks, the gamepad-only support is glitches-- all lies.
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 1:23am

mariokartqueen

Hah, seriously. When Nintendo is doing good, no one reports but when Nintendo is having trouble, it's everywhere! The fact taht intead of mentioning that Nintendo made a serious profit recently they keep talking about the same old "wii selling low" deal is proof enough.
Posted: April 30th 2013 at 2:35am

ayellowyoshi

Only Nintendo can overlook a game like this that despite being simple is incredibly fun. The developers did an amazing job :D
Posted: May 06th 2013 at 2:30pm

GreenHillZone

Currently my favorite 3ds game. I never played the Gamecube one so there's no nostalgia factor, and yet this game is amazingly fun!
Posted: May 10th 2013 at 5:24pm

ProudxKnight

I'm 9 hours in and barely in the middle of the third mansion. They must have just blasted through it which is a shame because this game is very fun to just take your time finding all the clever secrets hidden about.
>