Viewing Topic : Convince me to get an iPad or convince me not to.
Posted: March 13th 2013 at 5:55pm

ElToroFuerte

The only reason I'd like an iPad is to game. Seems like it would be cooler to play on a bigger screen than my iPod Touch, but is it worth it? Is the iPad really a watered-down laptop with a hefty price tag?
Posted: March 18th 2013 at 4:08pm

Phillyy25

I don't own an iPad but I will say this; there are games for the iPad that are not available on the iPhone/iPod touch.
Posted: March 22nd 2013 at 7:03pm

HungryNomi

You can't have multiple users, no flash support, and it just plain is not as good as a laptop. I don't recommend it even if the games would be cooler on it.
Posted: April 08th 2013 at 8:01pm

apikachugirl

I've owned an iPad for 3 1/2 months and bought all my favorite games from the past, which inlcudes Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Secret of Mana, and Magic 2013. As for new games I got Infinity Blade II, Sonic Racing, Tetris, and many others.

So yea, definitely get it! Its got a huge selection of games, almost all of them for a buck!
Posted: April 11th 2013 at 7:01pm

xDishonoredx

I've owned an iPad for 3 1/2 months and bought all my favorite games from the past, which inlcudes Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Secret of Mana, and Magic 2013. As for new games I got Infinity Blade II, Sonic Racing, Tetris, and many others.

So yea, definitely get it! Its got a huge selection of games, almost all of them for a buck!
Posted: April 17th 2013 at 1:31am

prepare4Lavos

Forget about it man, I got one some time ago and never even use it. It's just an oversized iPod!
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 3:30pm

rolfsauce

An Apple device for gaming? Lets not be silly! Just get a dedicated hand held gaming device or even a home console for half of what the newest iPad costs : p
Posted: April 23rd 2013 at 7:05pm

BF3l3ge3nd

I've messed around with my roomates ipad and I hate that its limited to mobile websites, offering less functionality than its normal counterpart. The lack of flash functionality is also ridiculous since I like playing flash games and watching videos.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 9:59pm

LastAgniKai

If you really love touch games or you often do quick browsing... iPad would be perfect. If you just want one for social points or whatever, forget it and just get a laptop.

iPads have their uses, so if you get one just for gaming then I'm sure you'll find something to do with it other than game.

By the way, I have yet to be redirected to a website's mobile version on the iPad...ever.
Posted: May 09th 2013 at 9:10pm

alwayszergrush

A good laptop that is half the price of the most top-end iPad will be pushing out at least 3x the power of what some tablet can do. Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja vs Skyrim and Mass Effect? lol.
>