Viewing Topic : Is Rage of Bahamut really that awesome?
Posted: March 11th 2013 at 6:02pm

twilightisdumb

Its got fantastic reviews, a 4.5 out of 5 rating out of 6k on the app store, and a few friends never stop talking about it. Its free but I'm wondering if its worth getting investing into it and all that ; )
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 2:04am

miyazaki

Yea I also checked it out because of all the positive reviews. After playing this game for a more than a week, I have to say that the reviews were spot on. A very addicting and awesome game ; )
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 6:44pm

pacmanghost

What's funny is I checked this game out to get some free platinum for Dark Legends and never even returned. This is crack status addicting thanks to a variety of options for strategy and growth. There is also the element of chance as well, as to what cards you get in packs. You can easily play this game for free without spending money on packs and still have a great time.
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 1:42am

zombiehunter

Its totally worth investing into since its very easy to learn yet becomes quite in-depth. You quest to get cards and use them to battle other players. What's also awesome is that there are orders you can join, which are pretty much like clans/guilds. You get your own in-game forum so you can talk to other members and discuss strategies and what not
Posted: March 20th 2013 at 7:19pm

SuperSentinel

Actually, many people get confused at first with the complex menus and all, but you do get the hang of it. World of warning: you do not enter a referral code you start off with a disadvantage.
Posted: April 03rd 2013 at 12:01am

cervantez

If you were ever a trading card game fan at any time in your life and enjoyed it then you will love this game. The artwork on these cards is gorgeous and the gameplay is pretty addicting.
Posted: April 10th 2013 at 2:08am

LeagueForever

I didn't think it was that good. The menus are awful and it just didn't feel innovative/unique enough. I'll stick to Magic, thanks.

The only thing that sucks is the ability to purchase card packs, which drives the worth of trading cards up so high that it makes it hard to ever get a good trade.
Posted: April 16th 2013 at 6:57pm

gamerpharaoh

Its an awesome card game that doesn't make you suck just because you don't buy cards. That alone makes it worth playing ; )
Posted: April 24th 2013 at 1:31am

N3M3SIS

Lets just say its the only game that has me checking my phone every 10 minutes lol. Very awesome card game!
>