Viewing Topic : What are some addicting strategy games for the iPhone?
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 6:53pm

mightyvader

I've always been a huge fan of strategy gamesand all the branching genres (tower defense, strategy-action, strategy RPGs, etc) and would like to check some of the best ones from the App Store. Since there's so many of them and they all claim to be great, I was hoping you guys could help me narrow it down ; )
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 11:20pm

jedidoctor20

Great Little War Game and Great Big War Game. Hands down the best and most content-heavy games on iOS.
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 6:12pm

Wolverine

Probably the one I've played the most is still Plants vs Zombies. If you haven't played it before its like a tower defense game with elements of strategy. It does an awesome job of introducing new items, enemies, etc while keeping things challenging. Its probably one of the more popular strategy/tower defense games on most platforms and for a good reason ; )

Plus it has zombies! Everyone loves zombies!
Posted: March 21st 2013 at 1:36am

MvsC3master

If you want a unique strategy game, check out geoDefense Swarm. Rather than setting up obstacles and stuff like that, you actually have to make paths for enemies to follow so that they don't destroy your base. It sounds easy but is actually pretty tough.
Posted: April 03rd 2013 at 6:58pm

Pillz4Bill

Not only the best strategy game but also the best in the App Store imo: Legendary Wars. Its just so hard to put down considering that every level features a different goal, there's a ton of different gameplay varieties, and its a lengthy game. Its colorful, addicting, and well worth the $1.
Posted: April 10th 2013 at 6:44pm

princesszelda94

Anomaly: Warzone Earth and Tiny Heroes.
Posted: April 16th 2013 at 6:47pm

gamerpharaoh

Swords & Soldiers. Truth be told, I haven't downloaded it on the iPhone just yet (getting it soon) but on the Wii this game was so refreshing and fun. It has pretty simple gameplay but still keeps you busy. There's also like 3 campaigns with the different factions so you'll have a good time on your travels : D
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 3:44pm

rolfsauce

Siegecraft and GBWG are what you need.
Posted: April 24th 2013 at 1:21am

N3M3SIS

Tower Defense: Lost Earth is a pretty good Korean tower defense game. It doesn nothing too special but does also have different gameplay that keeps things interesting.

Legendary Wars is also awesome for the reason the guy above described ^_^
Posted: May 06th 2013 at 4:52pm

TheCojiro

My fav. strategy/td games:

Allied Star Police
New world colony
Swords & Soldiers
Steambirds: Survival
Posted: May 09th 2013 at 9:06pm

alwayszergrush

Tiny Heroes! Its a very basic tower defense game but still very fun, especially with the goofy visuals. Great big war game is probably the best strategy game on the market right now though since it has multiplayer IIRC, a long campaign, and is worth every penny.
>