Viewing Topic : As a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy fan, am I stupid not to play TWEWY?
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 10:36pm

SuicidalB0bomb

Those are two of my favorite series and so obviously I should check out The World Ends With You, right? Well I never did but now is the time to fix that!

Only if its worth checking out though, that is. So....is it? I don't just listen to reviews.
Posted: April 04th 2013 at 4:22pm

jedidoctor20

Even though FF4 still has a special place in my heart as the best DS game I've played, TWEWY is without a doubt #2. It's very unique and has the same style asKH, but the plot is more mature.
Posted: April 13th 2013 at 12:40am

triforcegirl

YES, this game is amazing and easily in my Top 10 Favorite Games list. Once you get used to the battle system you won't be able to put it down : p
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 2:10am

mooglemuffins

I'll still take Pokemon over this any day but yea, its a good game ; )
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 2:32am

iluvsamus

The plot is definitely reminiscent of what you'd expect from FF and KH but the gameplay is much different. What I liked the most actually was taht the difficulty is customizable; its as easy or hard as you want it to be depending on what you do.
Posted: April 30th 2013 at 1:32am

IronGecko96

Probably THE most unique Square-Enix title in a long time so you may not like it just because you're into KH/FF. I will say that the storyline is probably the strongest point of it all and worth playing just for that.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 4:16pm

HungryNomi

The battles sort of get repetitive, but the mechanics are fun enough to keep you going. As others mentioned, I was attached to the story more than anything. Good game! : D
Posted: May 10th 2013 at 11:54pm

IxAmxAlive

Its not easy comparing this game to others because it's probably the most unique game to come out in a while. That said, buy this game asap. You will not regret it. Its not a coincidence that most people will agree that it is one of the best titles the DS library has to offer.
>