Viewing Topic : Why are Phantom Hourglass player so divided?
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 4:07pm

HungryNomi

With most Zeldas either the majority loves it (OOT,MM,WW) or they hate it (AoL, CD-I games). I've finally gotten into this one and so far I'm loving it, and yet 1/2 the people I ask say they hate it or love it lol.

So what about you guys? Do think its awesome or a piece of Octorok poo?
Posted: May 03rd 2013 at 1:18am

OutlawMarston

It happens to be my 5th fav Zelda game behind OOT, MM, WW, and SS.
Posted: May 08th 2013 at 3:31pm

teamrocket1994

I'll tell you the three reasons this game sucks:

1. The controls are abysmal. Honestly, why not just use the D-pad like everyone wants?

2. For a series that usually boasts amazing music, this game's soundtrack as lame. The dungeon theme, land theme, cave theme, and many others are simple tracks that use less than three notes and repeat after five seconds.

3. Temple of the Ocean King is the most terrible dungeon of any Zelda game.
Posted: May 10th 2013 at 7:41pm

AnEmoNinja

Not even close to beingone of the best Zelda games, but I do like it. It was neat to play a WW-style game on the DS

Most people that hate it didn't even play it very long. I'll admit that it has a very slow start but once you get going it becomes much better.
Posted: May 10th 2013 at 11:33pm

IxAmxAlive

This game and ST are probably some of the worst Zeldas of the decade. The stylus controls and mic use are dumb, the dungeons are too easy, and half the game was one freakingtemple. I wanted to like this game but just couldn't...

Honestly though, its not unplayable. However, we as Zelda fans expect more.
>