Viewing Topic : If it were up to you, how would you improve DC Universe Online?
Posted: April 02nd 2013 at 11:37pm

holypally123

Been playing this game a while and I think its really good, but there's no denying that it could be even better. Any features or mechanics you think would spice up this game again? Maybe even as simple as altering the color of your powers (that'd be cool).
Posted: April 09th 2013 at 11:48pm

miyamoto4prsdt

More unique power sets (kind of like how hard light is compared to other classes) and classes. Combat is too similar between classes right now.
Posted: April 15th 2013 at 6:47pm

gandalfsauce

There should be more customization options for creating characters, kind of like on Champion Online and their super power system where you can use a power from any tree and create a variety of different power loadouts.
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 10:32pm

Phillyy25

lol that system is why PVP is dead in CO and it would no doubt kill PVP in DC Online. I'd just be happy with being able to have two sets of gear slots as opposed to only one, and an expanding interface
Posted: April 23rd 2013 at 8:24pm

1shot1kill

A wider choice of customization with colors is all I ask. Everyone looks the same : p
Posted: April 25th 2013 at 4:36pm

trickster239

I have several but the one I'd like to see a stronger impact between powers and combat. For instance, a martial arts or brawler with super speed should be able to attack much faster and/or throw more hits than another martial arts/brawling guy that DOES NOT have super speed. Seems ridiculous that sometimes powers don't influence combat in ways that they should...
Posted: May 01st 2013 at 3:04pm

RainbowCruise

All I ask is that they fix the lock on!!! I'm trying to beat up one of the seven guys trying to jump be but instead I'm attacking the trash can on the other side of the street! The citizen AI could also be improved. Sometimes they'll freak out over nothing while other times they'll be calm during a disaster.
Posted: May 09th 2013 at 3:52pm

InnerGee

What would be cool is if you could have a set of power spells to use and then you can add an elemental effect of some kind. Its going more into RPG but having an move/spell with lightning would stun guys, fire projectiles would cause burning, ice/cold would make them slow down, etc.
>