Viewing Topic : What is this I hear about Diablo 3 being...bad?
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 6:01pm

iloveSkyrim

I've been playing it and think it's pretty fun, but on forums I'm seeing an overwhelming amount of people saying that they hate it. Anyone care to share why? For what it's worth, I never playe the first two games in the series.
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 10:24pm

zombiehomie

For me, leveling sucks. It's tedious and boring for one reason only; it's too easy. Even on HELL I'm not having a hard time, whereas on Diablo 2 there was actually some challenge. The bosses have cool patterns and such but the lack of difficulty makes them unsatisfying.
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 11:27pm

gorohas4hands

One question: where's the loot?! The first Diablo games always provided excitement when awesome loot droppe. But in Diablo 3 it seems like all that drops is trash and rarely a unique drops. It's like Blizzard WANTS you to buy armor and such instead of hunting for it.
Posted: March 18th 2013 at 7:19pm

guardianlegend

They borrowed too much from WoW. I liked the simplicity of D2 where it was all hack n slash, but now bosses have phases that require you to run in circles, dodge stuff on the ground, etc. What happened to just running into a pack of foes and tearing them up?
Posted: April 02nd 2013 at 12:53am

BananaSlug

It sucks now but so did Diablo 2 when it first launched. Let Blizz fix it up a bit and it will be better eventually ; )
Posted: April 09th 2013 at 11:26pm

miyamoto4prsdt

I think it's pretty good actually. The only thing it needs is some character balancing. I mean, my witch doctor gets annihilated when facing certain packs because she's so weak and the cooldowns are so long.
Posted: April 15th 2013 at 6:38pm

gandalfsauce

Because I spent 10 years waiting for this game and I get a Wow Jr. I have to play single player online, am practically forced to use the RMAH, and am visiting the same crap I played on Diablo 2 (Tristram, King Leoric/Butcher).
>