Viewing Topic : Most difficult bosses you've ever encountered?
Posted: April 13th 2013 at 1:18am

theFIFAking

I know I'm not the only one that has reached the final boss on most games these days only to beat it and see credits...then think "what? That was the final boss!". So lets talk about those games that actually provide an epic final confrontation (or just boss in general) : D
Posted: April 30th 2013 at 9:05pm

BreadKnight

The secret final boss in Rayman Origins was ridiculous while the Ethereal Queen from Star Ocean IV was insanely annoying!
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 7:09pm

oppagamerstyle

Those two brothers in Dark Soul (Anor Londo) kicked my butt all day between the minute I stepped into their room the first time and when I finally had to summon another player for help.
Posted: May 06th 2013 at 3:22pm

miyazaki

The last boss of Persona 3 sucked but the most infamous boss was for Megaman Zero 1. Having to fight on a small platform with littlespace to dodge huge barrage of lasers and other attacks...was a pain.
Posted: May 10th 2013 at 8:48pm

solidassassin89

Legend of Dragoon's last boss wasn't particularly difficult but was a long haul. The worst was that if you made a mistake you'd basically get torn up and had to sit through it again. Flemeth the shapeshifter in Dragon age: origins as a Warrior was also quite frustrating. I think I had to switch to a caster the entire fight.
>