Viewing Topic : Are the Borderlands DLCs worth it?
Posted: March 20th 2013 at 8:14pm

MaestroJefe

I played the crap out of Borderlands and absolutely loved it, but I never jumped into the DLCs. I'm ridiculously excited about Borderlands 2 and wouldn't mind checking them out.

Thing is, are they worth it? I'd like to play them before Borderlands 2. Thoughts?
Posted: April 05th 2013 at 7:45pm

CrimsonOmen

What you can do is get the GOTY edition, which comes with an extra disc with all the DLC on it. I'm seeing it for as long as $20 on Amazon so it wouldn't be too much for your wallet ; )
Posted: April 12th 2013 at 4:52pm

SolidRaiden

Definitely play them! I won't say that all four DLC are pure magic but 3 out of 4 are some of the best money I've spent for extra content. The achievements are fun to unlock and the stories/areas are usually pretty neat.
Posted: April 30th 2013 at 6:28pm

miyamoto4prsdt

Borderlands DLC is so good that not to play it is to rob yourself of more amazing playtime on one of the best shooters available. I loved this game to death and was afraid they'd produce crap dlc like most developers do. The devs did not disappoint.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 12:35am

SpideySenses

In case your worried, your saves from the original Borderlands will work with the dlc disc from the goty edition. So yea, check the out. If you want to be a cheapskate, grab it from Gamestop and install the dlc, then return the game lol.
Posted: May 09th 2013 at 12:44am

GhostsnGlass

Probably the only DLCs I've ever purchased taht I didn't regret due to being short. They were fun, had great stories, everything.
>