Viewing Topic : Are the DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2 worth the cash?
Posted: March 21st 2013 at 3:03pm

puresh0tty

I wanted more to play but it seems like the DLC aren't that great. I heard Lightning's DLC is just repetitive fighting. Is that true? What about Snow's dlc?
Posted: April 08th 2013 at 11:43pm

g3nius

Lightning's "Requiem of the Goddess" DLC is a good buy. Valkyrie Lightning is easily the best Commando in the game, when properly infused, for 90% of the fights you'll be facing... and only comes in "second place" to Chichu. Plus, it gives her side of the ending to the game also offers a tease for a possible FFXIII-3.
Posted: April 14th 2013 at 12:21am

Crimsonskull

I got Lightning's DLC because you can be at any level to play it since the status of your main game's characters doesn't matter. The only thing that I advise before playing this DLC is that it completely spoils the end of the game.
Posted: April 17th 2013 at 8:38pm

fallingskyz

Snow's DLC isn't as good as Lightning's DLC, both storywise and in terms of fun.
Posted: April 22nd 2013 at 3:37pm

solidassassin89

I rarely buy DLC but definitely enjoyed Lightning's. IT was neat getting to play her and as stated above, there's a little tease for a possible new game :o
Posted: April 28th 2013 at 1:05am

ElWaffle

I chose Snow's DLC over Lighting and regret it. I bought it thinking it would have a lot more backstory but was wrong. It was an exceptionally fun battle, but seeing as I rarely used a Sentinel anyways, I never actually used him outside of it
>