Viewing Topic : Dragon's Dogma sucks.
Posted: March 13th 2013 at 7:47pm

EstusAddict

The story sucks, the combat is boring, getting to any place takes an age, the graphics aren't really as good as they should be...I could go on!

I can't be the only one that was severely disappointed with this game! Anyone else think it is a waste of time?
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 7:05pm

UNOglaDOS

I hate to say it but I also was anticipating this game and put it down after maybe 2-4 hours. Not only is the storyline absolutely ludicrious and weird (so a dragon took my heart? wait, what?) but yea, it doesn't seem to try to do anything new. In fact, it's completely apparent that its a Japanese developer trying to make a Western RPG. IT falls flat on its face.
Posted: April 03rd 2013 at 6:35pm

KingofAlbion

My problem was that there's hardly any customization for my weapons and armor. I like games such as Dragon Age: Origins where you get new pieces of gear often enough to get excited but not too frequently so that you're constantly replacing. In this game the customization just stinks.
Posted: April 12th 2013 at 1:34am

TheHighwind

I didn't think it was too bad, although yea...its far from being Game of the Year or anything like that. My gripe was that the world just felt lifeless and lame. I hate when games have worlds that aren't captivating, filled with people that seem like soulless zombies.

Other than that, its playable.
Posted: April 16th 2013 at 5:33pm

TheEzio

Maybe you just didn't play it enough? It's an odd plot but the game does start coming together eventually. Perhaps you just didn't get it : p
Posted: April 18th 2013 at 2:32am

cooldiddykong

Boring combat? You probably just suck at using your abilities and Pawn appropriately lol. This is the most fun I've had in a while and the Pawns are very cool. I won't be surprised if other games have the same mechanic soon.
Posted: April 23rd 2013 at 1:31am

carminemustdie

Meh, I didn't think the pawns were that great. I prefer a cast like in Dragon Age or Mass effect that actually mean something, not just random robots following me around.
>