Viewing Topic : In this topic we discuss the MW3 weapons we absolutely despise!
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 8:44pm

xDishonoredx

Every game has that one weapon that everyone uses because its easy to use, and CoD games seem to have quite a number of them lol. So what weapon do you find yourself raging every time you get killed by it?

Mine, definitely the ACR. It's the most overused and cheap weapon imo. It was bad in MW2 (but not as bad as noob toobers) but now it just drives me insane.
Posted: April 10th 2013 at 3:13pm

RainbowCruise

Type 95 always gets on my nerves becaue it seems like im getting insta-dropped. I'm just going along and BOOM I'm dead instantly and killcam shows they were using type 95. Shotguns can be pretty infuriating too, especially since I'm not too good with them myself.
Posted: April 15th 2013 at 6:18pm

GreenHillZone

Easily the Striker. Everytime I get killed by one I take out my Spas and tear them a new one.
Posted: April 18th 2013 at 2:37am

cooldiddykong

I hate dying from any and all weapons. Dying is all the same, the weapon is irrelevant.
Posted: April 20th 2013 at 7:05pm

trickster239

Well duh. We're talking about the weapons that make our death feel cheaper here : p

Anyways, stealth bombers are a pain in the rear. It's more funny than annoying but I also hate being the only one to die from a predator misile whel it clearly hit a group of people lol.
Posted: April 24th 2013 at 3:53pm

GeminiSpartan

The Barrett and probably the ACR. I seems like every barrett user spams his gun on me just to kill me. The fact that each bullet is almost as strong as a bolt action's is ridiculous.

Also, CQC with a Barrett is lame too, since they just hipfire like fools.
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 3:18pm

CaptFalcon

I'd have to select the FMG9. It basically invalidates the use of anything but a machine pistol or launcher as a secondary. They're commonly used by shoddy players that camp in corners, which further enrages me lol.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 12:35am

SpideySenses

lol @ the predator post! I also am baffled when there's a good group of players but I get singled out and blasted away XD
Posted: May 03rd 2013 at 2:16am

KingArthas

The dlc was amazing, I highly recommend it as well, especially Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. It's not only hilarous but very entertainment : p
>