Viewing Topic : Is Metro 2033 as good as they say it is?
Posted: March 14th 2013 at 1:23am

KingofAlbion

I've been hearing that its a very solid shooter and almost gives a Bioshock kind of atmosphere. If so, it is probably very good. Anyone that's played it recommend it?
Posted: March 16th 2013 at 12:57am

CowboysGamer

Its a great game. Sometimes enemies just eat up bullets and the stealth parts are very restrictive, but the atmosphere is definitely awesome. As for RPG elements, its only using money to buy supplies
Posted: April 12th 2013 at 1:54am

TheHighwind

Metro 2033 is no where near as good as Bioshock but does follow in the same vein in terms of gameplay and story. It is worth checking out if you're into these kinds of games.
Posted: April 16th 2013 at 10:50pm

qualitybeverage

It's okay but I got bored and never finished it. Pick it up if you see it on sale or something.
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 9:52pm

a3dworld

It's one of the best games I've played all year. Its sort of like a survival horror game because ammo is limited and monsters will pop out of dark areas to scare the poop out of you! It also has good pacing. For instance, at first you just have guns that are basically hastily put together weapons and so its tougher to kill enemies. Eventually you get better weapons but then enemies start getting stronger, wearing body armor, etc.
Posted: April 24th 2013 at 8:16pm

koopainatux

I enjoyed this game a lot. To go off what the previous poster said, the reason some enemies eat up bullets is because there are different type of ammo in the game. For instance, you can buy the cheap ammo to have something to shoot but it does suck compared to the better ammo in the game.
Posted: April 28th 2013 at 1:11am

ElWaffle

If you enjoy a game where you never really feel safe, get this one fast! You always have to be aware of the power in your light, the enemies pop out of no where, your gas mask fogs up and you have to replace breathing filters, etc. A freaky game that's very fun ; )
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 12:25am

SpideySenses

If atmosphere is your thing then check it out. The gameplay is also good as well as the length, but the ending is FRRRRT.
>