Viewing Topic : So what's the best zombie game ever on the 360?
Posted: March 14th 2013 at 12:48am

carminemustdie

Since the past few years we've seen zombie explode in popularity in just about every medium, including games, which is your favorite zombie game?

Personally, the Left 4 Dead series. It's just as fast paced and action packed as I'd want a real zombie apocalypse to be : p
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 9:01pm

BigDaddy

In terms of story, The Walking Dead is excellent. The characters, narrative, etc. are all very awesome, but it's not much ofa game and more of an interactive experience.

If you want something with good gameplay, Day Z.
Posted: April 10th 2013 at 3:22pm

RainbowCruise

It's all about Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. The entire world was scary as crap with all the darkness and grey fog everywhere, and being able to run around and help little towns was awesome. The story was so and so (the zombies were appearing because of an Aztec mask or something?) but the gameplay was very fun. It was only DLC and yet it was better than most complete zombie games : p
Posted: April 30th 2013 at 6:27pm

miyamoto4prsdt

I bought my xbox 360 just to play left 4 dead so that one has a special place in my heart...but right now my favorite one is the first dead island.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 12:39am

SpideySenses

Definitely Dead Rising 1 and 2. If there was ever a zombie outbreak I always try imagining what I would do if I was in a large mall or something so DR was awesome to me
Posted: May 04th 2013 at 9:41pm

DeadmanGun

Resident Evil 5, hands down. It's not as good as RE4 in terms of story or setting but man, having those chainsaw guys after you again was one of the most exhilarating gaming experiences of my life. The tribal zombies were also insanely horrifying and exciting :D
Posted: May 09th 2013 at 7:13pm

RaiderOfTombs

My favorite zombie game....now that's a tough question! Right now Walking Dead is what I'm playing zombie-wise, but my favorite for 360 is probably Left 4 Dead.

Either that or the zombie Borderlands dlc lol.
>