Viewing Topic : Was Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier worth the wait?
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 10:28pm

zombiehomie

-I'm thinking of grabbing a new game but am not sure if its worth dropping cash for it since it got not-so-awesome reviews. I loved the old Ghost Recon games and am worried this is just a watered down, appeal-to-everyone game. Thoughts?
Posted: March 13th 2013 at 3:45pm

LandonONLY

For some reason I hated this game for about a week and put it down. I picked it up against a week or two later and loved it. I say definitely get it if you want a squad-based game; it's not as good as the old ones but still worth playing.
Posted: March 14th 2013 at 4:39pm

iwantPENG

I bought it release date last year and Online kept lagging out or freezing so I haven't really touched it since. I might go back and play the campaign but was really pissed that the online was crap.
Posted: March 21st 2013 at 2:47pm

SkyrimChamp

Avoid it! The game has hardly received any support and has so many issues that multiplayer is no fun at all. It sucks.
Posted: April 08th 2013 at 4:50pm

Wolverine

Its definitely worth playing if you need a break from all the lame shooters currently flooding the market. From tagging to cover-switching to using UAV drone...its a breath of fresh air even if the story and dialog are lame.
Posted: April 14th 2013 at 12:42am

Crimsonskull

Well, the visuals are pretty awesome but yea, the multiplayer could use some improvement even it if is very fun when it works. As for the campaign, its forgettable in terms of story but still fun.
>