Viewing Topic : What do you want to see in Arkham 3?
Posted: March 11th 2013 at 5:57pm

SrgntFenix88

Arkham City was an amazing game (even better than Asylum) and I know I'm not the only one that can't wait for a third. I thought it would be cool to talk about what we'd think would make the next game even bigger and better than the last ^_^
Posted: March 12th 2013 at 2:19am

PillarofAutumn

For me, finally being able to drive your Batmobile would be cool. I know it would require a huge map but what's wrong with that? As long as it's not like in Assassin's Creed or GTA where the city is huge but everything feels lifeless and just a bunch of soul-less zombies. Arkham City had the perfect size because it still felt like a city but it was small enough to still be detailed and awesome.
Posted: March 13th 2013 at 3:49pm

LandonONLY

I just hope they let the Joker stay dead. There are plenty of other cool villains to use and I liked how the Joker's story concluded.
Posted: March 15th 2013 at 6:42pm

UNOglaDOS

Concluded? The Joker managed to get out of Arkham City while being carried by his very nemesis. “Right under his nose”...

Aka...the best trick from the Joker yet! He's not dead : p
Posted: March 21st 2013 at 2:55pm

SkyrimChamp

Since we know it will have a fantastic story, I guess having more variety of bad guys again would be cool. It was refreshing to fight the different goons from penguin, joker, etc while also getting to fight the ninjas under the city.

Also, get rid of Catwoman. She's lame lol.
Posted: April 08th 2013 at 11:31pm

g3nius

More Nightwing!

Seriously though, if the game was split up between Batman and Nightwing (or maybe even Robin as a third), Gotham City wouldn't be too big. They could all be taking down different bad guys in different areas of the city : D
Posted: April 14th 2013 at 12:31am

Crimsonskull

Meh, I play Batman games to play as Batman, not some other sidekick.

Anyways, newer gadgets is an obvious choice. I liked the ones we got in AC but I felt that most of them were already in AA. Some new gadgets we haven't seen before would be awesome.
Posted: April 17th 2013 at 8:49pm

fallingskyz

Woo Arkham Origins is the official name of the next one!

Anyways, we need dogs! Maybe I've seen The Dark Knight too much but how cool would it be to be moving around and then a huge dog jumps out of no where. They'd be faster than regular human bad guys and perhaps travel in groups or something.
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 9:48pm

a3dworld

What about some kind of more defined"fear mechanic"? I don't know how it would work but Batman has always been about scaring the crap out of bad guys so it would fit in well. Maybe you get special takedowns or moves depending on how scared they are ; )
Posted: April 24th 2013 at 3:56pm

GeminiSpartan

What would be cool is if you could call in a sidekick like RObin to help you out in the same way that you can call assassins to fight for you in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. You press a button when in a pickle, Robin comes in to kick some butt for a while, and then he leaves when the job is finished.

Also, some kind of co-op would be pretty awesome too.
Posted: April 26th 2013 at 3:21pm

CaptFalcon

How about multiplayer? Oh yea, apparently Origins will have that lol. It better not be a slapped-on crap mode.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 12:43am

SpideySenses

Yea, I was going to say co-op. With all the amount of gadgets and moves that a player has in the Batman games, it would be amazing working together to fight bad guys and get past puzzles and such.

Like maybe one has to defend a set bomb from bad guys so they don't activate it while the other retrieves the control for it elsewhere to disable it permanently. Plenty of butt kicking for both!
Posted: May 08th 2013 at 1:33am

pacmanghost

Longer campaign. They're always very high quality and awesome but feel short. I'd rather have more story than a bunch of repetitive challenges.
>