Viewing Topic : What have they done to Gears with Gears of War: Judgment?
Posted: March 19th 2013 at 8:16pm

TheColeTrain

Am I the only one that hates just about EVERY change they made? No 'down but not out', more power weapons, instant grenade tosses....holy crap, they're just making it too easy for skilless noobs!

First Halo 4 and now Gears. When will developers learn that not every multiplayer shooter has to be like Call of Duty?
Posted: March 19th 2013 at 8:17pm

TheColeTrain

I should have added, that is based solely on multiplayer. I haven't played the campaign yet (which I hear is awesome actually) but I'm more of a vs Gears player ; )
Posted: March 21st 2013 at 6:46pm

CrimsonOmen

I just can't believe there are only FOUR maps to start with for some modes. Are you serious? I'm regretting buying the VIP pass because at this rate they'll give us 2 maps per pack or something.
Posted: April 09th 2013 at 4:49pm

godmask2000

Despite a lack of cool bosses and even less interesting characters, the campaign was very awesome gameplay-wise. The pacing was great, the addition of horde-mode sections where you must defend were cool, and the declassified element was awesome.

In terms of multiplayer, I don't see why I would play Judgment and not GoW3 unless only for Overrun...which is decent but I prefer Horde mode.
Posted: April 15th 2013 at 6:07pm

GreenHillZone

It's all been downhill since GoW2. The sawed off in 3 was such a huge joke it ruined the game
Posted: April 19th 2013 at 9:59pm

a3dworld

I went back to GoW3. Can't believe I blew $20 for the Judgment season pass D:
Posted: April 23rd 2013 at 8:17pm

str8insan3

^you, me, and many others. GoW3 is as active as ever simply because it's a far better game. The only thing that sucks is not being able to play Ranked without dLC :p
Posted: April 25th 2013 at 7:03pm

Nytemare123

The campaign was ok in terms of gameplay, but the stoyr was crap. I didn't care AT ALL about any of the characters since we were simply tossed into different instances in their lives and so no development was made. I at least KIND OF cared about Dom throughout 1-3 enough to be impacted by his death, but the girl an russian-souning guy I can't even rememver thier names lol.
Posted: May 02nd 2013 at 5:13pm

SuicidalB0bomb

I traded it to some guy for Bioshock Infinite. Best decision of my life.
Posted: May 08th 2013 at 8:38pm

GhostsnGlass

I've been reading some articles online and apparently People Can Fly is trying to make the multiplayer more...not lame. They're hearing the players and are introducing some changes that, though subtle, are better than nothin.

Right now GoW3 is still better but maybe in time Judgment will be playable : p
>