Game Rating
No Ratings
-
Your Rating
Be the first to rate this game!
0/10

Browse Nintendo DS Game Cheats




Pokemon Black Cheats "Increasing base stats hint" (Nintendo DS)




0

game on

Increasing base stats hint

To increase a Pokemon's base stats, go to one of the bridges. You will find shadows that appear on them and wings that increase a Pokemon's base stats will appear approximately 60% of the time. The other 40% of the time a Ducklett or Swana will appear. The following are the wings that appear and the corresponding stat that is increased:

WING - STAT
Health Wing - HP
Muscle Wing - Assault
Resist Wing - Defense
Genius Wing - Special Assault
Smart Wing - Special Defense
Swift Wing - Speed

2 years ago

no game