Follow these steps to create as many Thrifty Ninja scrolls (or any other scroll or item you cannot pick up) as desired:
1. Make two Thrifty Ninja scrolls by having any single component at 555.
2. Start a mission (reconnaissance type recommended) and go to a safe location.
3. Use one Thrifty Ninja scroll.
4. Activate the "Ragdoll" and "Item Eater" cheat codes.
5. Equip the other Thrifty Ninja scroll into your right or top inventory slots.
6. Press RIGHT or UP(depending on which inventory slot you selected) and the scroll will appear in Zen's hand. He will then raise his arm and eat the scroll.
7. Press RIGHT or UP again, but before Zen puts the scroll in his mouth, immediately press LEFT
8. If done correctly, Zen will fall down with a scroll in his hand, and the number of Thrifty Ninja scrolls in your inventory will increase by one.
9. Press X, SQUARE, TRIANLGE< or Left-analog stick DOWN to stand up.
10. Repeat steps 7 through 9 as many times as desired.