Unlock the following clan tag animations by entering the corresponding codes for your clan tag. These do not work with patched v1.04:
ANIMATION - CODE An "o" bounces next to your clan tag. - "...." Colors scroll left to right in your tag. - "cylc" Red laser beam through the letters. - "cyln" Bouncing tag - "move" Rainbows scroll through your tag. - "rain"
Go straight to the wall by Target A (search and destroy mode) then find the blood stain, sprint into and out of that corner repeatedly until you fall through then duck down crawl through the gap and your under the level from here you can kill people but they cant get you - be warned you cant throw grenades through to the level. Also from there if you want to get out of the whole level instead of under it just walk backwards towards the wall on your right you will pass through but don't go too far or you die, from here you can see through nearly all walls and kill people without being spotted
Death cards can be found in the following locations. Collect a death card to unlock its effect in Co-op mode: 1. Undead Soldier Effect: Enemies come back from the dead. Location: Close to the beginning of the "Eviction" mission. Its well hidden inside a drop-down location against the wall.
2. Suicide King Effect: Fire explosive pistol rounds while downed. Locatation: Near the middle of the "Hard Landing" mission. Its in a building on the lower level.
3. Vampire Effect: You can only regenerate your health by getting kills. Locatation: Near the middle of the "Burn em out" mission. Its near the back area of a bunker just before the second mortar position. Its a bit difficult to see as its hiding in the shadows.
4. Body Armor Effect: Enemies die by headshot only. Locatation: near the middle of the "Ring of Steel" mission. The card is located next to a dead soldier in the exterior section of the asylum. Right next to a wall connected to the asylum.
5. Painkiller Effect: Shoot co-op teammates to revive them. Locatation: Close to the beginning-middle of the "Blowtorch & Corkscrew" mission. Its on the left well as you advance to the second bunker. Look for a soldier hanging upside down along the wall.
6. Flak Jacket: Effect: Enemies take less explosive damage. Location: Near the end of the "Relentless" mission. It doesnt matter which passage you take, as the death card is located after that. Its midway down the hall in a corridor that connects the paths.
7. Thunder Effect: Headshots cause enemies to explode. Location: in the beginning in "Semper Fi". Its in a shack right at the start.
8. Sticks & Stones Effect: Your weapon arsenal consists of a knife and a bunch of rockets. Location: Near the end of the "Their Land , Their Blood" mission. Its hidden inside the barn. Search the stalls next to a dead soldier and a couple of dead cows.
9. Paintball Effect: Gunfire turns a little more colorful. Location: In the beginning of the "Heart of the Reich" mission. Its located in a closed off subway entrance opposite of your start location.
10. Cold Dead Hands Effect: Enemies take their weapons with them to the grave. Location: In the beginning of the "Vendetta mission". Its located behind the bar, inside the first building Reznov takes you through.
11. Hard Headed Effect: Enemies take less bullet damage. Location: Near the end of the mission in "Little Resistance". Its just outside the final building to the right of the entrance.
12. Berserker Effect: Get 3 kills in 5 seconds to unleash Berserker. Location: near the middle of the "Breaking Point" mission. After clearing all 4 mortar pits, look in the small shack located in the south of the area.
13. Victory Effects: Limited HUD , Friendly Fire = On , Bleed Out time is cut in half. Location: Near the beginning of the "Downfall" mission. Between the staircase and the theater, your soldiers break through a door on your right. Inside, find the last Death Card.
Go into Multi-player mode and play "Team Death match". When the top of the screen states that the match will start, wait until the countdown is past "4" then press A + B on the "Yes" option at the "Leave party" screen. Then, quit Wi-Fi mode. Go back onto your account and you should find that you have no level. Select "Find match" then "Boot Camp".
Unlock the following items by completing the corresponding challenges:
ITEM - HOW TO UNLOCK Aperture Sight for Gewehr 43 - Get 75 kills with the gewehr 43. Aperture Sight for M1A1 Carbine - Get 75 kills with the M1A1 carbine. Aperture Sight for MP40 - Get 75 kills with the MP40. Aperture Sight for PPSh-41 - Get 25 kills with the PPSh-41. Aperture Sight for STG-44 - Get 75 kills with the STG-44. Aperture Sight for SVT-40 - Get 75 kills with the SVT-40. Aperture Sight for Thompson - Get 75 kills with the thompson. Aperture Sight for Type 100 - Get 25 kills with the type 100. Bayonet for Arisaka - Get 75 kills with the arisaka. Bayonet for Kar98K - Get 75 kills with the kar98K. Bayonet for M1 Garand - Get 75 kills with the M1 garand. Bayonet for M1897 Trench Gun - Get 75 kills with the M1897 trench gun. Bayonet for M1A1 Carbine - Get 100 kills with the M1A1 carbine. Bayonet for Mosin-Nagant - Get 75 kills with the mosin-nagant. Bayonet for Springfield - Get 25 kills with the springfield. Bayonet for Type 99 - Get 75 kills with the type 99. Bipod for BAR - Get 25 kills with the BAR. Bipod for Browning M1919 - Get 25 kills with the browning M1919. Bipod for DP-28 - Get 25 kills with the DP-28. Bipod for FG42 - Get 25 kills with the FG42. Bipod for MG42 - Get 25 kills with the MG42. Bipod for Type 99 - Get 25 kills with the Type 99. Box Magazine for M1A1 Carbine - Get 150 kills with the M1A1 carbine. Dual Magazines for MP40 - Get 150 kills with the MP40. Extended Clip for Type 100 - Get 25 kills with the type 100. Flash Hider for M1 Garand - Get 25 kills with the M1 garand. Flash Hider for M1A1 Carbine - Get 25 kills with the M1A1 carbine. Flash Hider for STG-44 - Get 25 kills with the STG-44. Flash Hider for SVT-40 - Get 25 kills with the SVT-40. Grip for Double Barreled Shotgun - Get 25 kills with the double barreled shotgun. Grip for M1897 Trench Gun - Get 25 kills with the M1897 trench gun. Rifle Grenade for Arisaka - Get 150 kills with the arisaka. Rifle Grenade for Gewehr 43 - Get 150 kills with the gewehr 43. Rifle Grenade for Kar98K - Get 150 kills with the kar98K. Rifle Grenade for M1 Garand - Get 100 kills with the m1 garand. Rifle Grenade for Mosin-Nagant - Get 150 kills with the mosin-nagant. Rifle Grenade for Springfield - Get 75 kills with the springfield. Round Drum for PPSh-41 - Get 75 kills with the PPSh-41. Round Drum for Thompson - Get 150 kills with the thompson. Sawed-Off Shotgun - Get 75 kills with the double barreled shotgun. Sniper Scope for Arisaka - Get 25 kills with the arisaka. Sniper Scope for Kar98K - Get 25 kills with the kar98K. Sniper Scope for M1 Garand - Get 150 kills with the M1 garand. Sniper Scope for Mosin-Nagant - Get 25 kills with the mosin-nagant. Suppressor for Gewehr 43 - Get 25 kills with the gewehr 43. Suppressor for MP40 - Get 25 kills with the MP40. Suppressor for Thompson - Get 25 kills with the thompson. Suppressor for Type 100 - Get 25 kills with the type 100. Telescopic Sight for FG42 - Get 75 kills with the FG42. Telescopic Sight for STG-44 - Get 100 kills with the STG-44. Telescopic Sight for SVT-40 - Get 150 kills with the SVT-40. Telesopic Sight for Gewehr 43 - Get 100 kills with the gewehr 43.
Kill the following number of enemies in a row to unlock the corresponding bonuses:
ENEMIES - BONUS Kill 3 Enemies in a row - Recon plane will display enemies on your team's radar. Kill 5 Enemies in a row - Activate an artillery strike anywhere on the map. Kill 7 Enemies in a row - Sick an angry pack of dogs on the enemy.
Play the mission "Little Resistance" until you get to the main laid on the mission. You will find 4 holes which are in a row. Step in each of them from right to left. When you get to the last hole, 4 statues will come out of the ground. Each of the statues holds a ray gun for you to take.
A level 65 account to start with and another account that is at least level 4 are required for this hint. Go to your lower level account and go into Perk 1. Choose any perk, then go onto your level 65 account. Go into Perk 1 and select your Flamethrower perk. Return to your lower level account and you will find that you will have a flamethrower but nothing else unlocked, apart from the perks you already have. You can do this with any perk and can do more perks at the same time using the same tactic. This is useful if you want a flamethrower when you prestige, as you can get an account to level 4, put a M2 flamethrower, prestige and get to level, and transfer it again quickly.
Unlock the following Death Cards by completing the corresponding levels:
DEATH CARD - HOW TO UNLOCK Berserker - Complete breaking point. Body Armor - Complete ring of steel. Cold Dead Hands - Complete vendetta. Flak Jacket - Complete relentless. Hard Headed - Complete little resistance. Painkiller - Complete blowtorch and corkscrew. Paintball - Complete heart of the reich. Sticks and Stones - Complete their land, their blood. Suicide King - Complete hard landing. Thunder - Complete semper fi. Undead Soldier - Complete eviction. Vampire - Complete burn ‘em out. Victory - Complete downfall.
Airfield In the middle of the map, there is a 2-story concrete building. Place satchels or bouncing bettys. There is also a large white estate with a ladder and staircase in front of it. Castle There is a small room overlooking the garden and the front staircase. Climb the ladder or go upstairs to get to it. Another spot is a small room that has a clear sight into the room mentioned above. To get to this room, go to the bottom of the map and climb up the staircase. You should be on a wooden porch that connects to the gardens. Just turn left and you will be in the room.
Cliffside There are two concrete bunkers in this map. Go to the one on the edge of the cliff. You can snipe people as they run by and shoot people trying the get in from behind.
Dome There is a platform with a ladder on the side of the building. To get to this platform, you can either climb the ladder or go up the stairs inside. This spot connects to a ledge inside the building.
Downfall There is a bunker/cave in the upper left corner of the map (second row of buildings). This bunker has a clear shot of enemy respawn points and good protection from tanks. Make sure to use bouncing bettys.
Hangar On the second floor of the hangar is a small room. Climb up the rubble pile on the side of the building to get to it.
Makin Go to the circular building and look through the stair entrance. There should be a hut with two rectangular windows overlooking the sandy area. Also, there is a tall building on the water with windows overlooking the whole map.
Outskirts Inside the church tower look through the oval window, and you will see a white building with a small balcony in the distance.
Roundhouse There is a platform/hallway that goes over the middle of the map. To get to it, go behind the trashed locomotives. Climb up the staircase and turn left at the round platform. You should have a good view of the whole roundhouse in the middle of the map.
Upheaval Towards the top of the map, there is building with two windows that overlooks the whole area.